We are looking to expand our Warehouse Team!
As a Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for picking and packing a wide range of products to satisfy customer orders as part of the Onogo warehouse team. You will need to be efficient, accurate and a team player and ensure that the daily orders are ready for collection by the cut off time. While helping to maintain a safe, tidy warehouse adhering to Onogo policy and procedure.
An essential part of the Onogo team you will be picking and packing products in the most efficient way. The role is physical and requires problem solving and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Accurate and timely picking of products
- Identifying suitable packaging for secure delivery
- Ensure products are not defective or broken in any way
- Handling stock accordingly
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations and follow processes relevant to the role
- Ensure warehouse is clean, neat and well organised
- Communicating with colleagues and Team Leader
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Accuracy: Pick & packing correct items to correct customers
- Numeracy skills: Counting products & occasionally checking quantities
- Keyboard skills: Occasionally checking order information
- Physically fit and able: to move around warehouse, some lifting required
In addition all our team members are proud to demonstrate our core values of:
Kaizen – A Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc.
Meritocracy – A system that grants opportunities and rewards on the basis of ability and performance.
Collaboration – Working together to access and develop skills and strengths, solve problems and innovate.
Ownership – We make active and enthusiastic commitments. Take the opportunity to diversify, learn and grow. It’s the “Don’t worry, I got this” of the day-to-day.’